Roseburg Forest Products Composites
MEDIUM DENSITY FIBERBOARD (MDF)
Roseburg offers a technically diverse line of medium density fiberboard (MDF) products in North America. From moisture resistant to flame retardant to no-added formaldehyde (NAF), Roseburg has an MDF panel to suit their every need. Working on a LEED® Project? They will be pleased to know that all of Roseburg's MDF products contribute to points for Materials & Resources due to their recycled content and the option of purchasing FSC® Certified product. In addition, they have a line of Sustainable Design Fiberboard products that contribute to Indoor Environmental Quality due to their manufacturing process that uses a formaldehyde free binder system.
Roseburg Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) is available throughout North America at some of the largest and most respected wholesale distributors, retail building material dealers and home improvement centers.
Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) Key Features:
- No added formaldehyde resin system
- Especially suitable in interior applications where moisture is a concern, Medex® does succeed in the six cycle accelerated aging test.
- Superior physical properties to standard MDF. Truly high performance screw holding and MOR capabilities, among others.
- Medite® FR can be machined, cut, sanded, and grooved without compromising the flame retardant properties.
- PermaCore® the natural choice for powder coating applications.
- Arreis® Sustainable Design Fiberboard (SDF)* is the most affordable sustainable MDF.
- Medite 3D was developed specifically for strength and a uniform consistent core where excellent Multi-level machinability is required.
- Medite II is the high performance workhorse of the Roseburg Sustainable Design Fiberboard (SDF)* product line.
- Pre-consumer recycled wood content.
- FSC Mix Credit Certified - available option
- Potential LEED 2009 credit support: MRc4, 5, 7 & IEQc4.4
- Potential LEED v4 credit support: Materials & Resources and Indoor Environmental Quality
- Meets CARB ATCM 93120 Phase 2 emission limits - CARB NAF Exempt
- Third party certification - SCS, ECC
- CHPS Compliant - California section 01350 approved
- Developed, manufactured with pride, and first offered in 1989 by our plant in Medford, OR
Manufacturer Specifications (Guide Specs)
Associated CSI Codes
- 06 22 00
- 06 25 00
- 06 26 00
- 06 41 00
- 06 42 00
- 06 42 13
- 06 44 00
- 08 14 00
- 08 35 00
- 08 91 00
- 08 91 26
- 09 64 00
- 09 74 00
- 09 77 00
- 10 14 00
- 10 14 16
- 10 51 00
- 10 55 00
- 10 56 00
- 12 30 00
- 12 50 00
- 12 59 00
- 12 60 00
Get More Information