Tectum Structural Roof Deck Systems
Tectum Structural Roof Deck Systems are designed for commercial facilities requiring superior acoustic control. Applications include sports arenas, gymnasiums, aquatic centers, auditoriums and libraries.
Product Description The Tectum Structural Roof Deck System is composed of panels that have been formed by a continuous process under heat and pressure. Made of wood fibers bonded with inorganic hydraulic cement, Tectum panels are tough, abuse-resistant and provide superior insulation and sound absorption. Panels are available in either plank or tile configurations and are designed to span fabricated metal structural supports in both sloped and non-sloped applications. The textured interior finish is decorative and is available in natural, white or custom colors for added design flexibility.
- Offered in four models, with thicknesses ranging from 1.5 – 10 inches
- Silicone treated to resist water and water migration
- Fully compatible with most other roofing products
- Suitable for flat, low-sloped and sloped installations
- Provides a structural substrate for lightweight insulating concrete (LWIC) topping
- Available with nailable top surface for direct application
- Ease of installation keeps labor costs to a minimum
- Delivers a noise reduction coefficient of up to 0.8
- Complies with ANSI Standard S12.60 Acoustical Performance Criteria, Design Requirements, and Guidelines for Schools
- May contribute points toward LEED® project certification under EA, MR, EQ and ID credit areas