Product Description, Applications
Draper offers most screen models in both audio visual and NTSC video formats. Many models are also offered in HDTV and 16:10 formats.
Screen surface options also vary. Textile-backed surfaces provide a good option for all types of projection and are ideal for single lens video projection, CRT video and data graphics projection. Another option is a surface made of 100% vinyl, which stretches perfectly flat for improved picture quality.
FRONT PROJECTION SCREENS
- Motorized Screens - Offered in wall mounted or ceiling recessed models; tab-tensioning available to flatten screen for better picture quality; non-tensioned models are also available and hang freely, yet still provide stability
- Manual Screens - Crank operated and cost-effective; tab tensioned or non-tensioned systems available
- Fixed Screens - Permanently mounted and provide a contemporary, theatre-like appearance; available for front or rear projection
- Portable Screens - Offered in folding, tripod and pull-up styles; ideal for quick set-up and travel
REAR PROJECTION SCREENS Draper provides four unique rigid rear projection screen technologies:
- IRUS - The Infinite Resolution Uniformity Screen was specially developed for use with high resolution single lens projectors
- Cinescreen - A line of diffusion screens with a permanently bonded optical coating; available with a transparent substrate of plate glass (Cineglass®) or clear acrylic (Cineplex®)
- DiamondScreen™ - Projects a brilliant rear screen image; specifically developed for video and data projection
- High Contrast Black - Provides vivid color contrast under any ambient lighting condition
|ElectricScreen Wall Mounting Targa Draper||ElectricScreen Ceiling Mounting Targa Draper|
|ElectricScreen Access Series V Draper||ElectricScreen Access Series E Draper|