Using high quality materials and state of the art technology, Karona, Inc., manufactures precision-engineered hardwood doors with a variety of styles, finishes and options.
Product Description, Applications
The Karona product line ranges from high-end custom architectural doors to nearly 6000 standard door designs, including residential doors in traditional to modern styles, commercial doors for business or institutional use and fire-rated doors meeting WDMA and AWI specifications. Karona door panels feature dimensionally stable and consistent core materials for maximum protection against warping and shrinking and are available with optional factory prefinishing for a furniture quality appearance.
Commercial-grade architectural doors are available in standard panel configurations, as well as custom designs, with an exceptional range of 24 hardwood veneer selections. All conform to WDMA and AWI custom-grade product specifications. To ensure quality, uniformity and proper color blending, Karona commercial doors can optionally be factory-machined and prefinished. Commercial doors are offered with a 5-year limited warranty.
Karona offers standard and custom designs with a range of veneers and styles for its exterior and interior passage and entry doors. Residential doors include a limited lifetime warranty.
Karona fire doors are designed with a selection of pressure ratings: 20-minute positive or negative, 45-minute positive, 60-minute positive and 90-minute positive pressure rating. All but the 90-minute fire door can include optional glass panels and optional fire jambs. Single swing fire doors can be ordered in sizes to 42" (1.07 m) wide and 8' (2.4 m) high; pairs can be ordered in sizes to 7' (2.1 m) wide and 8' (2.4 m) high.
Custom Architectural Doors
Karona custom crafts doors to meet special project requirements. Staff designers and engineers are available to take concept drawings, refine the design, develop the construction details and present drawings or 3D renderings prior to production of unique entry or interior doors.
- 24 types of wood, plus styles including raised panel doors, Shaker doors, French doors, bifold and louvered doors, increase design flexibility
- High quality materials and production precision increase strength and durability
- Assistance is available from Karona team experts for unique or custom projects
- Complies with WDMA and AWI custom-grade product specifications
- STC rating of 32 for panel doors to 3' (0.9 m) wide and 7' (2.1 m) high and up to 39 for fire rated doors, including 90-minute fire doors
- Conforms to ASTM E90 and E417 standards