Grip-Rite ShingleLayment Synthetic Roofing Underlayment
Grip-Rite ShingleLayment is a high quality, installer friendly, synthetic steep slope roofing underlayment that delivers performance with the finished appearance of a shingled roof. PrimeSource Building Products offers a full line of commercial and residential roofing underlayments: Grip-Rite ShingleLayment, Grip-Rite ShingleLayment-E and Grip-Rite ShingleLayment-15.
Product Description, Applications
Grip-Rite® ShingleLayment™ is a synthetic steep slope roofing underlayment engineered to reduce leaks from wind-driven rain. It provides high tensile and tear strength for wind resistance and withstands UV exposure for up to 180 days. It is used under shingles, battened tiles, metal, slate, wood shake and shingle, simulated slate and simulated shake prepared roof coverings as an alternative to asphalt felts and can also serve a temporary cover for exposed roof systems.
Grip-Rite® ShingleLayment-E™ is a medium duty version of GripRite ShingleLayment. It is coated on the walking surface with a nonskid TPO and provides high tensile and tear strength for wind resistance and withstands UV exposure for up to 180 days.
Grip-Rite® ShingleLayment-15™ is a woven polypropylene coated on the walking surface with a bonded non-woven that provides skid traction. Grip-Rite ShingleLayment-15 has high tensile and tear strength for added wind resistance and can withstand UV exposure for up to 180 days.
- Offers attractive finished appearance with patent-pending shingle print pattern
- Energy saving white emissive layer reduces heat penetration and work surface temperature
- Minimizes wind and water infiltration for increased roofing efficiency
- Lightweight polypropylene is easy to install and provides better coverage than felt
- Resists UV degradation, permitting up to 6 months of UV exposure without deterioration
- Lightweight, easy to handle and tear resistant
- Utilizes light colors to reduce fabric expansion and contraction, in turn reducing nail hole elongation
- Unrolls and cuts easily, with printed nail pattern to simplify installation
- Contains no asphalt
SPEC-DATA Technical Datasheets
|Grip-Rite ShingleLayments from PrimeSource - Spec-Data|