- 07 01 00 - Operation & Maintenance
- 07 05 00 - Common Work Results
- 07 06 00 - Schedules
- 07 08 00 - Commissioning
- 07 10 00 - Dampproofing & Waterproofing
- 07 20 00 - Thermal Protection
- 07 30 00 - Steep Slope Roofing
- 07 40 00 - Roofing & Siding Panels
- 07 50 00 - Membrane Roofing
- 07 60 00 - Flashing & Sheet Metal
- 07 70 00 - Roof & Wall Specialties & Accessories
- 07 80 00 - Fire & Smoke Protection
- 07 90 00 - Joint Protection
DuPont Tyvek Weather Barriers
Product Description, Applications
With over 30 years of proven performance, DuPont™ Tyvek® barriers play an integral role in commercial and residential weatherizing. Engineered of a tough, non-woven, non-perforated polyethylene sheet, the barriers resist bulk water and air penetration, yet allow trapped moisture vapor to escape. The Dupont Tyvek product line includes both commercial and residential products:
DUPONT™ TYVEK® COMMERCIALWRAP® DuPont Tyvek CommercialWrap® helps protect against air and water infiltration, while allowing harmful moisture vapor to escape from the wall cavity. Installed prior to the building's exterior facade, this building wrap is designed with increased tear strength and can withstand up to 270 days of UV exposure to help seal the building envelope.
DUPONT™ TYVEK® COMMERCIALWRAP® D Featuring a specially-engineered surface texture, DuPont Tyvek CommercialWrap D provides a superior drainage plane for commercial buildings. For effective protection in climates that require additional drainage, this building wrap is designed with enhanced moisture control, high tear and wind load resistance and the ability to withstand 270 days of UV exposure for effective protection.
DUPONT™ TYVEK® THERMAWRAP® DuPont Tyvek ThermaWrap is designed to manage radiant heat flow through walls. This vapor-permeable air barrier has an added low-emissivity (low-e) metallized surface that helps reduce radiant heat flow through walls, improving the insulating value of the wall by minimizing summer heat gain and winter heat loss.
DUPONT™ TYVEK® HOMEWRAP® This world-leading housewrap helps protect a home against damaging wind and rain that can penetrate through the exterior cladding. Engineered of high-density fibers with microscopic pores, DuPont Tyvek HouseWrap resists bulk water and air penetration, while allowing moisture vapor to escape.
DUPONT™ TYVEK® STUCCOWRAP® With a specially engineered surface texture designed for traditional and synthetic stucco systems, DuPont Tyvek StuccoWrap helps reduce susceptibility to cracking behind scratch coat and improves stucco curing.
DUPONT™ TYVEK® DRAINWRAP® Engineered with vertical grooves to provide enhanced drainage behind cladding such as primed wood, fiber cement siding and foam board DuPont Tyvek DrainWrap is an engineered weather barrier that builds on the weather-resistive properties of DuPont Tyvek. The vertical grooves on the surface help channel bulk water, but allow water vapor to pass through the moisture barrier. DuPont Tyvek DrainWrap is ideal for projects, such as primed wood, fiber cement siding and foam board over flat surfaces, where enhanced drainage is desired.
- Offers weatherization solutions for every climate
- Resists air infiltration to improve energy efficiency
- Reduces bulk water intrusion to protect home or building
- Vapor permeable to prevent moisture accumulation in wall cavities
- Improves energy efficiency
- Easy to install
- DuPont Tyvek Specialist Network
- DuPont Tyvek Certified Installers
- DuPont Tyvek 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Energy Star rating
- Can contribute toward LEED® certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) points
DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap™ R5.0 ranks #1 in BUILDER’S Top 40 Products of 2013
|Tyvek CommercialWrap D DuPont||Tyvek CommercialWrap DuPont|
|Tyvek DrainWrap DuPont||Tyvek HomeWrap DuPont|
|Tyvek StuccoWrap DuPont||Tyvek ThermaWrap DuPont|