Acousti-Seal Operable Partitions
For the largest openings, storage in remote pockets and in complex partition layouts, the single panel is the operable partition of choice. Modernfold single panel systems provide the ultimate in versatility and flexibility, allowing such capabilities as multiple room setups and changes in the location of pass doors and work surfaces. For top-of-the-line acoustic performance, Modernfold is proud to announce the introduction of Acousti-Seal® Encore™. Acousti-Seal Encore raises the bar in operable partition acoustic performance with an unprecedented industry leading 56 STC along with automatic operation courtesy of the newly designed SureSet™ top and bottom seal mechanism.
Modernfold’s Acousti-Seal 931 is an application workhorse, more than up to the challenge of most space requirements. For more aggressive fire rating demands, the Acousti-Seal 911 addresses one-hour fire rating requirements and can be upgraded to a two-hour rating if necessary.
- Solves complex layout challenges
- Satisfies high ceiling requirements with custom engineered panels up to 50' high
- Accommodates wide variations in floor conditions
- Simplifies setup and storage with the use of the Smart Track™ suspension system
- Optimal for usage in conference, multi-purpose, hospitality and convention facilities
ACOUSTI-SEAL PAIRED PANEL SYSTEMS For straight-line openings that do not require multiple locations or offset storage, a Modernfold paired panel system is ideal. Quick and easy setup is possible since panels are hinged together in groups of two and move in a straight line within the opening.
For top-of-the-line acoustic performance, Modernfold is proud to announce the introduction of Acousti-Seal Encore. Acousti-Seal Encore raises the bar in operable partition acoustic performance with an unprecedented industry leading 56 STC along with automatic operation courtesy of the newly designed SureSet top and bottom seal mechanism.
Modernfold's Acousti-Seal 932 is designed to solve the most basic needs of schools, churches, training facilities and office environments. For those locations where the ceiling cannot support a partition's weight, we offer the 932FS with floor-supported panels. If fire rating is a priority, the Acousti-Seal 912 delivers with a one-hour fire rating.
- Hinged together in groups of two, facilitating quick, easy setup
- No auxiliary storage track or support required
- Economical overhead support of straight-line track
- Smooth operation
- Simple automatic bottom seals for efficient operation
- Suited for applications that require exceptional durability, acoustic control and frequent use
- Panels are designed to be stored at either or both ends of an opening
- Optimal usage in classrooms, meeting rooms or office spaces
- Optional SOSS® invisible hinge eliminates the hinge protrusion on the panel face, adding safety and a fine line appearance
- SOSS® invisible hinges and heavy duty barrel hinges feature lifetime guarantee
ACOUSTI-SEAL CONTINUOUSLY HINGED ELECTRIC WALL Continuously hinged panels are connected together in a train, extending as one complete unit. Modernfold electrically operated partitions facilitate quick setup time and provide efficient and convenient separation. Electric operation provides automatic setup without the need for manually moving the partitions into place. All Modernfold electric partitions are designed for simultaneous activation by two keyed switches to facilitate safe operation. Operational safety is vitally important to Modernfold. In addition to the standard built-in mechanisms, a variety of custom options are available, including heat sensitive touch pads, infrared safety systems and pocket sensors.
- Quick and effortless setup
- Totally automatic electric operation allows for quick separation
- Bottom seals are set automatically when the partition is fully extended
- Lifetime guarantee on heavy duty barrel hinges
- Keyed switches prevent unauthorized operation and integrated safety systems insure safe operation for electric partitions
- Optimal for usage in school gyms, classrooms, hotels, and board rooms
MOVEO® CLASSIC The ability to isolate and control sound is a key productivity advantage in environments as diverse as schools, offices, hotels and health care facilities. With Modernfold MOVEO Classic, you can achieve sound insulation ratings of up to 50 STC, giving you the tools to turn down the volume in virtually any space you desire.
MOVEO is easy to use with its electronically controlled ComforTronic® top and bottom seals, as well as an electronically controlled final closure. The design is so simple and intuitive to operate, anyone in a typical office environment can expand or contract work space in a matter of moments to meet changing needs.
- Traditional solid panels with real wood veneer or high pressure laminate
- Interfaces with MOVEO Glass to provide a stylish break in a run of glass panels or to integrate a work surface
- MOVEO Classic panels are also integrated when a pass door is required for a MOVEO Glass partition
DESIGNER LINE Every building has a personality. That's why Modernfold makes sure your partition choices blend into the desired character of your facility. From our beginnings, customization has been a hallmark of the way we help customers create the space designs that work best for them. The Acousti-Seal® design, in conjunction with the industry's strongest team of installing distributors, has led to an array of custom designed walls worldwide. With Modernfold, the only limit is your imagination.
- Decorative substrates such as INTERLAM® architectural wall panels
- Custom designs with wood
- Routered designs, raised/recessed faces and reveals
- Custom coverings such as fabric, carpet and vinyl
- Plastic laminates, metal laminates, metals and decorative metal designs
- Modernfold has partnered with Rigidized Metals® and Chemetal® to provide Acousti-Seal with a variety of unique finish options
- Window cutouts and inserts
- Artistic glass, etched glass and resins for use in a variety of products
- Custom murals
- Full or partial height custom windows
- Special layouts including: sloped floors, segmented walls, curved layouts
MANU-SPEC 3-Part Specifications
|Acousti-Seal Continuously Hinged Electric Partition MANU-SPEC|
|Acousti-Seal Paired Panel Systems by Modernfold|
|Acousti-Seal Single Panel Systems by Modernfold|
SPEC-DATA Technical Datasheets
|Acousti-Seal Operable Partitions by Modernfold SPEC-DATA|