- 21 01 00 - Operation & Maintenance
- 21 05 00 - Common Work Results
- 21 06 00 - Schedules
- 21 07 00 - Fire Suppression Systems Insulation
- 21 08 00 - Commissioning
- 21 09 00 - Instrumentation & Control for Fire Suppression Systems
- 21 10 00 - Water Based Fire Suppression Systems
- 21 20 00 - Fire Extinguishing Systems
- 21 30 00 - Fire Pumps
- 21 40 00 - Fire Suppression Water Storage
Available for new and retrofit construction, fire suppression systems consist of both water-based and chemical fire extinguishants, as well as equipment designed to prevent or extinguish fires. Equipment components can include sprinklers, extinguishers, hydrants, pumps, hoses, nozzles, valves, connections, piping insulation, instrumentation, controls and storage tanks. In recent years, green construction methods have focused attention on fire extinguishants that are eco-friendly and pose fewer risks to human and environmental health. Fueled in part by updated building code regulations, there is also a growing demand for and availability of products meeting retrofit application requirements.
Browse Fire Suppression Subdivisions by MasterFormat®
Sorry, no research content exists for Fire Suppression.