- 03 01 00 - Maintenance of Concrete
- 03 05 00 - Common Work Results
- 03 06 00 - Schedules
- 03 08 00 - Commissioning
- 03 10 00 - Concrete Forming & Accessories
- 03 20 00 - Concrete Reinforcing
- 03 20 00 - Concrete Reinforcement
- 03 30 00 - Cast in Place Concrete
- 03 40 00 - Precast Concrete
- 03 50 00 - Cast Decks & Underlayment
- 03 60 00 - Grouting
- 03 70 00 - Mass Concrete
- 03 80 00 - Concrete Cutting & Boring
Concrete is made primarily from a mixture of cement, aggregate, water and admixtures. Concrete may be cast-in-place or products may be prefabricated and delivered to a job site ready for installation. Concrete can be used in anything from pavement to planters.
Concrete is one of the most adaptable and versatile materials used in the construction industry. It can be custom-mixed to the desired compressive strength or for color application, placed in almost any type of shape or form using a variety of methods, and it can be finished to resemble masonry, stone formations, and/or a variety of surfaces. Concrete is durable and virtually maintenance-free. It is also fairly easy to work with and installs relatively quickly. For these and many other reasons, concrete is one of the most widely used materials in construction projects.
Browse Concrete Subdivisions by MasterFormat®
Sorry, no research content exists for Concrete.