ATLANTA & CINCINNATI – CMD and iSqFt, will unveil their next generation offering, which marries CMD’s powerful Insight platform and iSqFt’s proprietary network and software during the Greenbuild Conference Nov. 18-20 in Washington D.C.
The recent merger of the two companies has enabled CMD and iSqFt to combine their strengths across all of the most critical segments of the construction sector, creating an enhanced product for customers and a strong technology platform focused on innovation. The combined company, which also brings with it the BPM-centric data provider BidClerk from a previous merger – now provides customers a network of more than 750,000 construction professionals and 800,000 active construction projects.
“Integrating CMD’s Insight platform with iSqft’s network of contractors provides the construction industry with unmatched access to the marketplace,” said Dave Conway, previous CEO of iSqFt and CEO of the newly formed corporation. “The combination is intensely focused on partnering with our BPM customers to ensure they realize their growth potential.”
The strategic integration of iSqFt’s Enterprise offerings with the CMD Insight platform, Insight including the iSqFt Network, positions the company at the forefront of the construction data industry. The combination of these strengths allows the organization to begin focusing on driving specific business outcomes that buyers of construction data have been trying to realize for years, including:
• Detailed views of construction activity - including historical data, current-year projections and a five-year forecast will assist customers attempting to improve their long-term forecasting as well as improve the performance of their new product launches
• Powerful market analysis and search tools to keep up-to-date with competitors, stay current on trends, understand specification rates and target areas for growth will be offered for customers who hope to penetrate new markets effectively by understanding how their competitors are performing in those markets
• Market leading information about commercial construction projects from inception to completion have consistently assisted customers in expanding their product footprint and driving new revenue streams into their business
• As the construction data customer base has expanded throughout North America to include Canada, both CMD and iSqFt have significantly increased the amount of project information and documents sourced from plan rooms, architects, engineers, general contractors and owners throughout the U.S. and Canada
• While the ability to track specification share among competitors is not uncommon throughout the industry, the newly merged company has been designed to assist customers to better analyze and respond to data and attack potential sales process deficits more strategically than in the past
• Access to a newly combined network of industry professionals, including contact information and LinkedIn profiles, is a unique approach that allows customers to connect directly with industry “players” that they are seeking out as business partners or customers
• Dedicated “customer success teams” provide customized training solutions to help customers garner specific business results they are targeting, whether it be improved margins, more revenue, or even the reduction of their current sales cycles
Throughout the Greenbuild Conference, representatives from CMD and iSqFt will conduct demonstrations of Insight including the iSqFt Network at Booth #3429 and Booth #4037. For additional information, visit cmd.isqft.com.
About CMD & iSqFt
CMD the Innovation Partner of the AIA, is a leading North American provider of construction information. CMD’s diverse portfolio of innovative products and technologies includes national, regional and local project leads, marketing solutions and market intelligence to provide insight to construction industry professionals throughout the U.S. and Canada. Visit the CMD website at cmdgroup.com.
Cincinnati-based iSqFt is a leading software-as-a-service company, serving the commercial construction industry by offering its customers access to a network that connects hundreds of thousands of general contractors, subcontractors, manufacturers and suppliers. iSqFt helps its customers thrive by offering the information and tools they need to work more efficiently and profitably. For more information about iSqFt and its applications, visit isqft.com.
Senior Manager, Social Networking