Austco is a worldwide provider of IP Nurse Call Solutions with over 27 years experience in the healthcare market, across 8,000+ sites, in over 60 countries. With products designed to comply with global healthcare standards, the Austco team is fully committed to providing quality products and global support services to all our clients. Our flexibility to integrate into various technologies enables a healthcare facility to continue to drive efficiencies to achieve an overall quality healthcare solution.
Why Choose an Austco Nurse Call System?
The system links patients to all healthcare personnel in REALTIME, enhancing the care delivery process, and improving patient satisfaction. It also increases INFECTION CONTROL at your facility, helping lower HAI's. Our products are manufactured with an anti-bacterial additive that is easy to dip clean and sterilize. Also, the Tacera Interface is capable of scheduling cleaning alert reminders backed-up with cleaning audit trails.
This EASY-TO-USE technology empowers nurses with information and communications without overwhelming them.
Austco systems also CONNECT all healthcare personnel, enhancing procedures and workflow. Once an alert is answered, all systems are updated which cuts down on task duplication.
AUSTCO Products and Services
Tacera is Austco's latest advance in Nurse Call and Health Care Communication Systems. Tacera was developed by Austco to empower nurses with technology, information and communications. Tacera offers simplicity in real-time connections for Health Care professionals and patients. This enhances the care delivery process with measurable improvements to the patients' quality and experience of care.
Tacera is the world's first true IP solution where all system components are fully IP configurable and have their own unique address for best in class supervision and system management. Nurse stations and Patient stations use SIP VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) offering non-blocking audio connectivity when integrating wired and wireless solutions on existing IT infrastructure.
The easy-to-use touch screen console used in conjunction with the single platform, single server solution will tidy nurse stations and simplify installations for future add-ons. Desi
Categorized in Nurse Call Systems (27 52 23)
Other Relevant CSI MasterFormat® Classifications
- 27 00 00 - Communications
- 27 15 00 - Communications Horizontal Cabling
- 27 30 00 - Voice Communications
- 27 32 00 - Voice Communications Telephone Sets Facsimiles and Modems
- 27 33 00 - Voice Communications Messaging
- 27 33 16 - Voice Mail and Auto Attendant
- 27 35 00 - Call Management
- 27 35 23 - Dedicated 911 Systems
- 27 41 00 - Audio Video Systems
- 27 41 16 - Integrated Audio Video Systems and Equipment
- 27 41 23 - Audio Video Accessories
- 27 51 00 - Distributed Audio Video Communications Systems
- 27 51 13 - Paging Systems
- 27 51 16 - Public Address and Mass Notification Systems
- 27 51 23 - Intercommunications and Program Systems
- 27 52 00 - Healthcare Communications and Monitoring Systems
- 27 52 13 - Patient Monitoring and Telemetry Systems
- 27 53 00 - Distributed Systems