Boarding School Information
Building Products Used in Boarding School Construction
Floor Leveling Compounds by Schonox
Often the best answer for a challenging subfloor is a self-leveling compound. Instead of demolishing, cracked, uneven substrates made of concrete, gypsum, wood and other materials can be covered with Schönox self-leveling compounds. The result is a smooth, sound subfloor ready for flooring installation in less time and prepared in an environmentally-responsible manner. Schönox offers a self-leveling solution that dries in two hours, an option for exterior use, as well as products made with recycled content.
Completed Boarding School Projects
- CAMPAGNA ACADEMY GYM & MAINTENANCE BLDG - Schererville, IN
- LAURELWOOD ACADEMY PH 1 - Jasper, OR
- LAURELWOOD ACADEMY PH 2 - Jasper, OR
- LAURELWOOD ACADEMY PH 3 - Jasper, OR
- LEUPP BOARDING SCHOOL - Winslow, AZ
If you are looking for projects similar to this project, view a list of Boarding School projects that have been built over the past five years.